Offices in Winston-Salem, Charlotte, High Point & Greensboro
Speak With an Attorney Today
- Amanda Muse
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, North Carolina. J.D. 2012.
- Catawba College, Salisbury, North Carolina. B.A.
- North Carolina
- North Carolina. United States Middle District
- Guilford Inn of Courts
- Greensboro Bar Association (Family Law Section, Young Lawyers Section)
- Piedmont Triad Womens Attorneys (2018 President)
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- Catawba College Alumni Board of Directors
- Elon University School of Law Preceptor Program
- Catawba College Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Greensboro Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star 2016, 2017
- North Carolina’s Legal Elite 2017
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 2014
We are proud to have recruited Attorney Megan Spidell to join and lead our Family Law Team here at Dummit Fradin. Megan’s dedication and commitment to protecting families has earned her a reputation for hard hitting litigation. She is passionate about not just safeguarding the rights of our clients, but also helping them obtain the results they need to reach their goals. Megan does everything possible to ensure the needs of our clients are met, from start to finish.
Well-respected by her clients and peers alike, Attorney Megan Spidell has been honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list, North Carolina’s Legal Elite and the Top 100 by The National Trial Lawyers. Before joining our firm, she worked as an attorney at Scott Law Offices, PLLC practicing family law and criminal defense. The team at Dummit Fradin recognized her talent and natural ability in the courtroom and quickly recruited her.
Attorney Spidell is actively involved in the legal community- serving as the 2018 President of the Piedmont Triad Women’s Attorneys (chapter of National Association of Women Attorneys) and is actively involved in the Guilford Inn of Courts chapter of the American Inn of Courts, the Family Law and Young Lawyer’s sections of the Greensboro Bar Association and regularly teaches Continuing Legal Education courses in the area of family law to the legal community.
As a longtime resident of Guilford County, Attorney Megan Spidell enjoys running, traveling, and spending time with friends and family. She is a volunteer with Potter’s House with Greensboro Urban Ministries and Therapy Dogs International with her dog Edy. She would be happy to discuss the details of your case during a consultation at your earliest convenience.
To learn more about your rights, contact Attorney Megan Spidell today.
Visit One of
Our Office Locations
The needs of our clients always come first. For the convenience of the individuals we serve, we have four office locations. No matter what the case entails, we look forward to meeting and working with you to get through this matter as efficiently and effectively as possible.