Offices in Winston-Salem, Charlotte, High Point & Greensboro
Speak With an Attorney Today
- Assistant: Aeryn Emmerich
- [email protected]
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, FL – J.D. 2010
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI – B.S. 2005
- North Carolina
- United States District court Southern District of Florida
- Past President, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Monroe County Chapter
- Blood Breath and Tears DWI Symposium
- University of Florida Trial Advocacy Program
- Advanced DWI Seminar for Prosecutors
- Advanced Trial Practice Seminar
- DWI Defense Lawyers’ Association
- Standardized Field Sobriety Exercises Testing
Bringing extensive courtroom experience to Dummit Fradin, Michael is a dedicated advocate for his clients. He is committed to listening and understanding each of his client’s needs and is determined to secure the best outcome possible.
Before joining Dummit Fradin, Michael began his career as a prosecutor before he transitioned into criminal defense. Michael has the skill set, experience, and personal knowledge to successfully defend his clients, work with opposing counsel, and advocate arguments effectively in court.
Admitted in three states and one federal district, Michael is a confident litigator armed with the tools necessary to defend his clients.
Michael served as the past President of Monroe County’s chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Lawyers. He also presented on defending DUI/DWI cases. He was a member of his local bar association as well as his local Rotary club. Michael was also a dedicated volunteer for the American Cancer Society.
Contact us today to discuss the details of your case with Attorney Michael Litrenta.
Visit One of
Our Office Locations
The needs of our clients always come first. For the convenience of the individuals we serve, we have four office locations. No matter what the case entails, we look forward to meeting and working with you to get through this matter as efficiently and effectively as possible.