Offices in Winston-Salem, Charlotte, High Point & Greensboro
Speak With an Attorney Today
- Assistant: Aeryn Emmerich
- [email protected]
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, FL – J.D. 2010
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI – B.S. 2005
- Florida State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States District court Southern District of Florida
- Wisconsin State Bar
- Past President, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Monroe County Chapter
- Blood Breath and Tears DWI Symposium
- University of Florida Trial Advocacy Program
- Advanced DWI Seminar for Prosecutors
- Advanced Trial Practice Seminar
- DWI Defense Lawyers’ Association
- Standardized Field Sobriety Exercises Testing
Attorney Michael Litrenta brings the unique experience of working for years as both a prosecutor and then as a defense attorney, as well as working in multiple different state and federal courts.
Bringing extensive courtroom experience to Dummit Fradin, Michael Litrenta is a dedicated advocate for his clients. He is committed to listening and understanding each of his client’s needs and is determined to secure the best outcome possible.
Before joining Dummit Fradin, Michael began his career as a prosecutor before he transitioned into criminal defense. Michael has the skill set, experience, and personal knowledge to successfully defend his clients, work with opposing counsel, and advocate arguments effectively in court.
Admitted in three states and one federal district, Michael is a confident litigator armed with the tools necessary to aggressively defend our clients in any environment.
Michael served as the past President of his local chapter of Criminal Lawyers. He also presented educational talks on defending DUI/DWI cases. He has been an active member of his local bar association as well as his local Rotary club, and a dedicated volunteer for the American Cancer Society.
Schedule a time to have a private and confidential consultation with Mr. Litrenta, to get an excellent perspective on how to proceed in a criminal matter. The best offense is a good defense!
Contact us today to discuss the details of your case with Attorney Michael Litrenta.
Visit One of
Our Office Locations
The needs of our clients always come first. For the convenience of the individuals we serve, we have four office locations. No matter what the case entails, we look forward to meeting and working with you to get through this matter as efficiently and effectively as possible.