Family Law Attorney Jessica Young explains if there has been a change in your circumstance and you want to modify your custody order, there is a two-step process. First, you must file a motion to modify showing there is a substantial change in circumstance, like a move or a change in school. Second, you must show the change in custody is in the best interest of the child.

If you need help modifying your custody order, contact one of our Domestic Attorneys today!