The DWI Defense Attorneys of Dummit Fradin discuss how to get limited driving privileges as quickly as possible after being charged with a DWI in the triad of North Carolina.


Guilford County Courthouse
201 S. Eugene St.
Greensboro, NC 27401

Also handling cases in Alamance County.


Forsyth County Courthouse
Courtroom 1A
200 N Main St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Unless you’re charged in Kernersville.
They have a local Courthouse that handles cases on Wednesday mornings.

Also handling cases in Davidson, Davie, Yadkin, Surry, and Stokes Counties.

High Point

Guilford County Courthouse High Point
505 E. Green Dr.
High Point, NC 27260

Generally, you need 4 things:
1) A valid driver’s license at the time of the charge
2) A DL 123 insurance form (proof of insurance)
3) An alcohol assessment from an approved alcohol agency
4) If you have non-standard work hours, we will need a letter on your work letterhead stating such

Then, on the eleventh day after your charge, your Defense Attorney will go to the proper Courthouse (above) and try to get your limited driving privileges order signed by a judge. You do not have to appear for this stage of the process. So, if you’ve been charged with a DWI, don’t wait to call! A good Defense Attorney could have you driving again in a few days! Call one of ours for a consultation today!