Family Law Attorney Erica Jackson explains that in North Carolina, even if you aren’t on the birth certificate, as the biological father, you have just as much right to your child as the mother does. If your paternity is questioned, you can easily submit to a paternity test and resolve that issue at any time. However, if paternity is never in question, just go right into your custody case.

If you are a father seeking custody, give one of our Family Law Attorneys a call today!