- Assistant: Phyllis Martin
- Elon Law
- Hollins University – B.A.
- North Carolina
Jessica Culver’s dedication to her clients has earned her quite a bit of recognition throughout North Carolina. Below are a few of her recent awards and accomplishments.
- 2014 Avvo Family Law Clients’ Choice
- 2015 Avvo Featured Family Attorney
- 2015 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2016 Avvo Excellent Award
- 2016 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2017 Avvo Excellent Award
- 2017 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite (Awarded to <3% of NC attorneys.)
- 2017 Featured on WFMY morning show as a legal consultant on the topic of Alienation of Affection.
- 2018 Avvo Top Attorney award
- 2018 Avvo Family Law Clients’ Choice
- 2018 Elite Lawyer Award
- 2018 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- 2018 National Alliance of Women in Law Top 40 Young Lawyer
- 2019 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite
- 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers Award
- 2019 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
Bar affiliations allow attorneys to stay informed about practice trends and continue their legal education. Below are our attorney Jessica Culver’s Bar Association memberships.
- Elon Law Alumni Association
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Vice Chair for the Greensboro Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Internship Supervisor, Externship Supervisor, and Bar Exam Mentor for Elon University School of Law
A Highly Ambitious Attorney That Will Go Above and Beyond
Attorney Jessica Culver practices family law with a commitment to achieving the best results for her clients. Ms. Culver’s legal experience varies from intensive litigation to amicable settlement resolutions. She creates a custom, goal-centered legal solution for each client.
Not only is attorney Culver experienced in family law, but she’s also experienced in criminal law. Before joining Dummit Fradin, she managed a private criminal defense practice and did prosecution work with the Guilford County District Attorney’s Office. She co-wrote the ABCs of DWI Update published by the NC Bar Association in 2014. Also, she’s published manuscripts on Preparing a Trial Notebook and Effective Use of Evidence for the National Business Institute in 2018.
Ms. Culver earned her B.A. cum laude at Hollins University, where she was a top-ranked competitor on the equestrian team. Her unique experiences at Hollins include two winter terms spent in Maui, where she led research teams in a vessel impact study on the Hawaiian Humpback Whale with the Ocean Mammal Institute. Before going to law school, Ms. Culver worked as a public relations executive in New York City and a green building expert in Roanoke, Virginia. At Elon Law, Jessica was elected President of a political club and was hand selected by the Dean to serve on a committee to promote diversity and inclusion on campus.
Jessica Culver’s Notable Case Results & Press Coverage
Family law attorney, Jessica Culver, recently won two Contempt hearings against the same father – one in custody court and one in child support court. Child Support Contempt Hearing In the child support matter, Jessica [...]
What is Alienation of Affection? North Carolina is one of only 6 six states in which you can still sue for alienation of affection. These types of lawsuits basically allow a spouse to sue their [...]
Contact us today to discuss the details of your case with Attorney Jessica Culver.
Visit One of
Our Office Locations
Your needs are our top priority. No matter what the case entails, we look forward to meeting and working with you to get through this matter as efficiently and effectively as possible. Stop by one of our locations today in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, or High Point. We currently service the following counties: Forsyth County, Guilford County, Surry County, Stokes County, Yadkin County, Davie County, Davidson County, Rockingham County, Randolph County, and Alamance County.