- Assistant: Phyllis Martin
- Elon Law
- Hollins University – B.A.
- North Carolina
Awards & Achievements
Jessica Culver’s dedication to her clients has earned her quite a bit of recognition throughout North Carolina. Below are a few of her awards and accomplishments thus far.
- 2014 Avvo Family Law Clients’ Choice
- 2015 Avvo Featured Family Attorney
- 2015 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2016 Avvo Excellent Award
- 2016 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2017 Avvo Excellent Award
- 2017 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite (Awarded to <3% of NC attorneys.)
- 2017 Featured on WFMY morning show as a legal consultant on the topic of Alienation of Affection.
- 2018 Avvo Top Attorney award
- 2018 Avvo Family Law Clients’ Choice
- 2018 Elite Lawyer Award
- 2018 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- 2018 National Alliance of Women in Law Top 40 Young Lawyer
- 2019 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite
- 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers Award
Bar affiliations allow attorneys to stay informed about practice trends and continue their legal education. Below are our attorney Jessica Culver’s Bar Association memberships.
- Elon Law Alumni Association
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Vice Chair for the Greensboro Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Internship Supervisor, Externship Supervisor, and Bar Exam Mentor for Elon University School of Law
Meet our attorney Jessica Culver. She practices family law with a commitment to achieving the best results for her clients. Ms. Culver’s legal experience varies from intensive litigation to amicable settlement resolutions. She creates a custom, goal-centered legal solution for each client.
Not only is attorney Culver experienced in family law, but she’s also experienced in criminal law. Before joining Dummit Fradin, she managed a private criminal defense practice and did prosecution work with the Guilford County District Attorney’s Office. She co-wrote the ABCs of DWI Update published by the NC Bar Association in 2014. Also, she’s published manuscripts on Preparing a Trial Notebook and Effective Use of Evidence for the National Business Institute in 2018.
Ms. Culver earned her B.A. cum laude at Hollins University, where she was a top-ranked competitor on the equestrian team. Her unique experiences at Hollins include two winter terms spent in Maui, where she led research teams in a vessel impact study on the Hawaiian Humpback Whale with the Ocean Mammal Institute. Before going to law school, Ms. Culver worked as a public relations executive in New York City and a green building expert in Roanoke, Virginia. At Elon Law, Jessica was elected President of a political club and was hand selected by the Dean to serve on a committee to promote diversity and inclusion on campus.
Recent Notable Cases:
In December 2018, Ms. Culver won the desired child support amount for a mother to help support her young daughter in a high-conflict trial. Attorney Culver successfully imputed the father’s income based on bad behavior at his previous job so he could not suppress his income in order to calculate a lower child support amount.
In November 2018, Ms. Culver successfully negotiated a dismissal of a Contempt action against her client in a high-conflict child custody matter involving multiple children.
In the Press:
Jessica Culver spoke on the CBS WFMY morning show concerning “alienation of affection” as it pertained to a high profile NFL case.
In February of 2019, she was asked to speak again on the topic of alienation of affection. This segment dove deeper into the history of the law and whether or not it should remain in existence.
Contact us today to discuss the details of your case with Attorney Jessica Culver.
Visit One of
Our Office Locations
The needs of our clients always come first. For the convenience of the individuals we serve, we have three office locations. No matter what the case entails, we look forward to meeting and working with you to get through this matter as efficiently and effectively as possible.