- Assistant: Phyllis Martin
- Elon Law
- Hollins University – B.A.
- North Carolina
Awards & Achievements
Jessica Culver’s dedication to her clients has earned her quite a bit of recognition throughout North Carolina. Below are a few of her recent awards and accomplishments.
- 2014 Avvo Family Law Clients’ Choice
- 2015 Avvo Featured Family Attorney
- 2015 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2016 Avvo Excellent Award
- 2016 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2017 Avvo Excellent Award
- 2017 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite (Awarded to <3% of NC attorneys.)
- 2017 Featured on WFMY morning show as a legal consultant on the topic of Alienation of Affection.
- 2018 Avvo Top Attorney award
- 2018 Avvo Family Law Clients’ Choice
- 2018 Elite Lawyer Award
- 2018 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- 2018 National Alliance of Women in Law Top 40 Young Lawyer
- 2019 Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite
- 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers Award
- 2019 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
Bar affiliations allow attorneys to stay informed about practice trends and continue their legal education. Below are our attorney Jessica Culver’s Bar Association memberships.
- Elon Law Alumni Association
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Vice Chair for the Greensboro Bar Association’s Family Law Section
- Internship Supervisor, Residency Supervisor, and Bar Exam Mentor for Elon University School of Law
A Highly Ambitious Attorney That Will Go Above and Beyond
Jessica Culver is a Dummit Fradin family lawyer in Greensboro, North Carolina. She provides responsive legal support to families going through separation and divorce. This often includes guiding families through child custody disputes and child support negotiations.
Before joining Dummit Fradin, Jessica Culver managed a private criminal defense practice. As a criminal defense attorney, she did prosecution work with the Guilford County District Attorney’s Office. She co-wrote the ABCs of DWI Update published by the NC Bar Association in 2014. And, she’s published manuscripts on Preparing a Trial Notebook and Effective Use of Evidence for the National Business Institute in 2018.
While she’s had success as a criminal defense attorney, Jessica Culver finds her true calling in family law. She enjoys helping families in the Greensboro community. She understands that divorce can be traumatic, whether the pending issues are due to financial stress or the welfare of one’s children.
You shouldn’t have to feel like you are suffering alone.
Jessica Culver and her team work together to make sure they’re meeting your needs both legally and emotionally.
“Taking a case to court can be very daunting because many people have never been to the courthouse and don’t know much about what happens there,” says Jessica Culver. As a result, she’ll strive to make sure you feel comfortable and informed about your situation. She’ll go over your legal options with you as well as the pros and cons of each option. You should feel empowered in the decision-making process because these legal issues will impact your family for years to come.
In her free time, Jessica Culver enjoys giving back to her community by mentoring students and advocating for gun safety. She also enjoys gardening, hiking, and taking trips with her family. She loves attending monthly meetings with a local book club. But, confesses that often she only has time to “read” the audiobook version while she’s driving.
Jessica earned her B.A. cum laude at Hollins University, where she was a top-ranked competitor on the equestrian team. She spent two winter terms in Maui leading research teams in a vessel impact study on the Hawaiian Humpback Whale with the Ocean Mammal Institute. Before going to law school, Jessica worked as a public relations executive in New York City and a green building expert in Roanoke, Virginia. At Elon Law, she was President of a political club and was hand selected by the Dean to serve on a committee to promote diversity and inclusion on campus.
Jessica Culver’s Notable Case Results & Press Coverage
Greensboro family law attorney, Jessica Culver, recently won a Motion to Dismiss for her client. The opposing party, the father, had filed a Motion to Decrease Child Support. Our client, the mother, sought the help [...]
Family law attorney, Jessica Culver, recently won two Contempt hearings against the same father – one in custody court and one in child support court. Child Support Contempt Hearing In the child support matter, Jessica [...]
Contact us today to discuss the details of your case with Family Lawyer Jessica Culver.
Visit Our Greensboro Office Today
We look forward to meeting and working with you to get through this matter as efficiently and effectively as possible. Stop by our Greensboro location today. We currently service Guilford County, Rockingham County, and Alamance County.
Monday – Friday 8AM – 5:30PM
412 W Market St, Greensboro, NC 27401